Seven locations provided throughout the county
Early voting for the Nov. 8 General Election will begin on Monday, Oct. 24, and continue through Saturday, Nov. 5, Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections Kathy Dent announced this week.
Eligible Sarasota County voters may cast their ballots during the early voting period between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. daily at any one of the following seven early voting sites, a news release points out:
- Elections office in the Sarasota County Terrace Building, located at 2001 Adams Lane in Sarasota.
- Elections office in the R.L. Anderson Administration Center, located at 4000 Tamiami Trail South in Venice.
- Elections office in Biscayne Plaza, located at 13640 Tamiami Trail in North Port.
- North Sarasota Library, located at 2801 Newtown Blvd. in Sarasota.
- Fruitville Library, located at 100 Coburn Road in Sarasota.
- Westfield Sarasota Square Mall, 8201 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
- Nokomis Community Center, located at 234 Nippino Trail East in Nokomis.
Florida Law requires each voter to present photo and signature ID upon entering the polling place or early voting site and prior to voting, the news release explains. A voter who appears at a polling location without photo and signature ID will be allowed to vote a provisional ballot, it adds.
Voters who have questions may contact the Supervisor of Elections Office at 861-8600 or visit www.SarasotaVotes.com.