Subscribed but not receiving your weekly mailing? Spam filters may be to blame. Add:
to your email address book. That should solve the problem.
Have a hot news tip?
Email it to us at:
SNL TIP LINE
- Republican Party of Sarasota County’s anti-Planned Parenthood campaign perpetuates a lie August 20, 2015
- SNL eyeing comeback as reader-supported publication August 16, 2015
- Hackney wins second 2015 SPJ award August 16, 2015
- County to weigh options on south Siesta project August 21, 2014
- Lido project peer review to proceed August 21, 2014
- County to privatize its paratransit bus system August 21, 2014
- The Warm Mineral Springs sale remains pending August 21, 2014
- South County to get courthouse renovations August 21, 2014
- Harvey Milk Festival wants to connect you with your ‘inner activist’ May 16, 2013
- New PAC launches campaign for nonpartisan county elections May 13, 2013
- Waechter charged with felony in case involving Ramirez December 14, 2012
- Top stories – Nov. 2 Edition November 6, 2012
- Voters’ guide for Election Day 2012 October 25, 2012
- ‘No swim’ advisory posted for Bird Key Park October 12, 2012
- Romney rally a violation of Ringling Museum no-politics policy September 20, 2012
- Search for new police chief down to final five September 14, 2012
- Blessed be they, large and small September 13, 2012
- Siesta stormwater project set to go out for bid in November September 13, 2012
- Ask Otus: Putter’s plight still has happy ending September 13, 2012
- 10% building permit fee reduction continued September 13, 2012
Search articles by date:
Search by keyword(s)
About this site
The Sarasota News Leader® is a news publication co-founded and edited by Rachel Brown Hackney, a veteran journalist with more than three decades experience. Formerly she was the editor of The Pelican Press on Siesta Key.
The Sarasota News Leader® became a full-featured electronic weekly - or eWeekly - on September 21, 2012, with the publication of the first edition readable on iPad, Android, Kindle, Nook and other personal readers, as well as laptop or desktop computers.
Although publication of that weekly was suspended in August 2014, we expect to resume publication with paid subscriptions. When you subscribe now for $25 per year, you will become a charter subscriber of The Sarasota News Leader®. To subscribe, please complete the information on the popup box that appears on any news page.
Copyright © 2012-15 – The Sarasota News Leader®. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission of the publisher.
Category Archives: Environmental News
Click on the pages below to read the entire article: To see all stories in this week’s edition, click on the cover below: